“Mayday has been a partner since day one, working alongside us to build the brand, develop our voice, and translate guidelines into reality”
Brad Hargreaves, CEO, Common
“Mayday was the ideal firm to help Trumid apply modern-day UX principals to create an intuitive institutional trading platform”
Jason Quinn, Chief Product Officer, Trumid
“We truly would be steps behind the competition if it wasn’t for Mayday’s ability to bring ideas to fruition”
Raul Mendoza, Global Marketing Lee Savage
- The Daily Show
- St. Ives
- Kenneth Cole
- Comedy Central
- Lee Savage
- Douglas Elliman
- Fluent City
- FinTech Collective
- The Mayflower Hotel
- American Kennel Club
- Procter & Gamble
- Levi Strauss
- Big Lives
- The Olympics
- Creative creates value.
- Think of the brands you love. They look great. They sound great. Creative is worth it.
- Experiences matter.
- A great experience is the topic of conversation at brunch two weeks later. Let’s aim for that.
- Customers are smart.
- Ask your customers what they want. It’s amazing how much easier it makes things.
- Great ideas are scary.
- New is scary. Change is scary. Feeling is scary.
- There’s no silver bullet.
- Great brands are built through a collection of considered actions. No gimmicks.